Our goal is to provide an inclusive and accessible website. We aim to be Perceivable, Operable, Understandable and Robust to the best of our ability.
To practice these standards we have adjusted our content by:
- Provide text alternatives for non-text content.
- Excluding multimedia beyond images.
- Created content that can be presented in different ways, including by assistive technologies, without losing meaning.
- Made it easier for users to see and hear content.
Our content is operable:
- Give users enough time to read and use content.
- Do not use content that causes seizures.
- We’ve provided multiple ways to navigate and find content.
Our content is understandable:
- Made text readable and understandable. We’ve used high contrast between background and text.
- Make content appear and operate in predictable ways.
Our content is robust and we have installed the plugin, Userway, to assist in compatibility and user tools.
If you have any trouble with our website, please reach out to our office to assist you. Our goal is to provide an accessible website that conforms to Section 508 Guidelines and the World Wide Web Consortium’s Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA.
We continue to make every effort to test the website and to remove barriers that prevent persons with disabilities from interacting with or accessing information made available on our website. If we become aware of content that does not conform to the WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards, we will make reasonable good faith efforts to make the content conform to the standards. We cannot control or correct problems with these third-party sites, but please let us know if you encounter difficulty with the sites we link to so we can pass the information along to the owners of those websites. You may also want to address your concerns directly to these third parties. While this policy does provide the standard for individuals with disabilities to access Web-based information, this policy cannot anticipate every accessibility need, due to known limitations of existing technology. There may be other circumstances, independent of technology that may limit the accessibility of Evolve PT’s website.